Schach Praline Pos1

Schach Praline Pos1
Kann Weiß gewinnen ???

Sonntag, 28. August 2011

Interview with GM Gagunashvili and Game Review!

 
 

Diese Nachricht wurde Ihnen von boesian via Google Reader gesendet.

 
 

via Susan Polgar Chess Daily News and Information von Online Chess am 27.08.11



First 3 Questions of the Interview
(rest available on William's website)

When did you learn chess?


I learned at age 6. I worked very hard at it.

When did you play your first chess tournament and how did you do?

My first tournament was when I was 6 year old, but it was some local tournament in Georgia – let's say a not so serious event. I remember that the first game I won very easy.

When did you begin making legitimate progress in your game and how?

At age 10 I did very well in the U-10 Tbilisi Championship: I got 13 points out of 13! At that time I had a really good chess coach, Shota Intskirveli. He was also a trainer for Zurab Azmaiparashvili.

The rest of the chess interview with GM Gagunashvili is available on William's website. (Along with interactive chessboard of the above game.)

By Chess Coach Will Stewart (USCF 2256, FIDE 2234).
Follow NM William: Follow @OnlineChessLess

Chess daily news from Susan Polgar

 
 

Optionen:

 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen